Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And Baby Makes Four!


















Allyson "Ally" Margaret was born September 4, 2007 at 7:16am. She was a healthy 8 lbs 13oz and was 20" long! She is doing wonderful so far. Carter has been great with her; he loves holding her and gives her "sugars" whenever he gets the chance. I think he is ready for her to start playing with him because he wants her to hold his cars for him every now and then. I am doing good, too. The hardest thing has been not being able to pick up or hold Carter, but I know that will change with a little more time. I am ready to start feeling back to normal, but I guess after carrying an almost 9 lb baby around it will take awhile. Here are some pictures I have taken recently. Unfortunately, I don't have time to label all of them, but keep checking back and I will download some more. These are from Carter's first day of school and Ally's birth. I know they are out of order but I am trying to post them while Carter is outside with daddy and Ally is sleeping!

2 comments:

The Wests said...

SO precious!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Congratulations!! Wishing you lots of rest in the coming days!