Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October...

Carter telling Ally all about his bed.
Ally hanging out.
Carter helping Mommy make cookies.

has been a very exciting month around the Noynaert house, and I don't necessarily mean in a good way! Carter came home from school a few weeks ago with the stomach bug, which he decided to catch the day Sam left to go back to work for 2 weeks. After several rounds of vomiting and diarrhea, he finally began to feel better...because he passed it on to Ally! After a trip to the emergency room one Saturday afternoon (NOT a fun experience with a newborn), changing doctors, etc,. I think she is finally beginning to feel better. She has actually slept for 6 hours in a row for two nights now, which I am VERY thankful for!



Last weekend I attended our 10 year high school reunion. I debated about going because Sam was still at work, but I am so glad that I did. It was nice to see everyone all "grown up." On Friday there was a tailgate before the football game and I took Carter while my parents watched Ally at home. He had fun running around with all the other children, and I enjoyed showing him off a little.



Carter is at school today, and my mom took Ally to her house so I could actually have some time to do some things around the house. It is so quiet here that I am not sure what do to!



Thankfully, Sam is on his way home right now and we will get to spend some time as a family for a couple weeks before he heads off to work again!



I am posting some pictures that I have taken recently. I promise I will do a better job at putting pictures up, especially while Sam is home!

0 comments: