Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fun Times Around Here

Ok, not really! Carter woke up last night at 1:00am with croup. I finally managed to get him settled and back in bed after 2.5 hours, only to have Ally wake up wanting to eat at 5:00am! I took Carter to the doctor to get him checked out (really just to ease my mind about not taking him to the ER last night), only to find out that he has the flu!!! I was totally shocked because he didn't have ANY signs of having it...until I left him with my mom and went out to eat with some friends for dinner. I guess he had a serious meltdown while I was gone (sorry Mom!). Let's just hope that it doesn't get any worse, and that Ally doesn't catch it! Oh...did I forget to mention that Sam went back to work yesterday!?!?!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Ugh. I'm sorry! The flu is NO walk in the park. Our household is just getting over it. Luckily, Grace walked away with only a runny nose, but Rob and I both had the flu and it was AWFUL! Big hugs. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

See here