Sunday, March 2, 2008

What a Week!!!



We had a crazy week around our house, so I am happy that today is the beginning of a new one! Monday I thought I was coming down with a sinus infection, which is when Sam informs me he didn't feel good either! On Tuesday I went to my "Mommy Boot Camp," fell down during the tire drills, and ended up at the doctor's office with a stage 2 sprained ankle! The rest of the week just went downhill from there...we all have pretty good colds now, my ankle is still swollen and Carter has developed a fear of the dark so he is waking up frequently during the night! Whew! Let's hope this week is better!


I do have some good news, though! Tonight when we were reading a book, Carter pointed to the letters "I, N, O and Y!" He also told us what sound "N" says! I know what you're thinking...who cares, right!?!?! But, you have to remember that I was a kindergarten teacher and I had many kids in my class who came to school not knowing this stuff! Don't worry, I don't sit and drill him all day, he has learned most of it from his letters on the dishwasher! Can you tell I'm a proud mama???


1 comments:

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

You live a crazy life girl! Carter is so smart!