Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Strawberry Farm















This morning my sister-in-law, Rebecca, called and convinced me to load up my kids and haul them to Lexington to the Strawberry Farm. When we pulled up to the "farm," I was a little worried that our trip would be short-lived because all I saw were rows of strawberry plants. However, we ended up having a great time, and Carter really enjoyed picking...I mean, eating...the strawberries. We also had a picnic, and ate homemade strawberry ice cream (actually, I only got one bite because Carter ate all the rest of it!!!)! The strawberries were delicious and I totally recommend making the short drive!



2 comments:

The Wests said...

That's a great idea-we will have to go!

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

Glad you had fun and sooo glad you came!!!