Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Understand!


I finally gave in last year and started watching American Idol when Jason Castro, an Aggie, made it to the finals. I had never watched the show before, maybe because we didn't have tivo and I was always putting kids to bed at the time it was on, but I will admit that I got totally sucked into it this year (thanks to my sweet hubby for finally getting me a DVR!). I didn't start watching it until they had picked the final 12, and now I can't get enough of it! I'm obsessed! I know, I'm only 8 seasons behind everyone else in America! I haven't been brave enough to vote...yet. I was really sad when Alexis Grace was voted off because I liked her and thought she had a chance of winning it all. I have several favorites, and I can't wait until Tuesday when they sing again! Bring it on!

0 comments: