Thursday, May 28, 2009

Aggies in Fort Worth

The Aggie baseball team is playing in the regional tournament here this weekend and somehow we managed to get tickets to all the games! Not only am I excited that my favorite team will be here showcasing their talent for everyone to see, but there is also a chance I might run into this man at a game...
Pat Green!!! Why would I run in to him, you ask? Well, Sam took Carter to a TCU game last week for fun, and guess who he hung out with - Pat Green and his kids!!! Sam said they talked for a little bit while the kids played on the big hill (a TCU thing) and then ended up taking their sons to the bathroom at the same time! For those of you who don't know, I used to be obsessed with Pat Green, mostly during my college days. Did you know that he lives less than 2 miles from us??? I started to turn into a stalker when we first moved here, but then decided that wasn't a very good example to be setting for my young children! I have only seen him around town once - as I was pulling out of my parking space at Tom Thumb and he was walking in. I seriously thought about going in and following him, but I had just been to work out and didn't have any make-up on! Great timing, right? Anyway, wish me (and the Aggies) luck this weekend!!

3 comments:

Pamela and Michael Sparks said...

That cracks me up! I hope you get to see him before you move away.

Erica said...

That sounds awesome!! I saw him in CS at Hastings..and was really excited! GO AGGIES!!
Are ya'll moving??

The Wests said...

That is awesome! Too bad about the game last night.