Thursday, October 29, 2009

Class Parties

Both kids had their Halloween parties at school today, and I was lucky that they were at different times so I could attend both of them!

Here they are anxiously waiting for us to leave!

Carter had lots of orange snacks at his party: cheese, cantaloupe, carrots and jack-o-lantern cookies!

He changed out of his costume because he got hot while they were playing outside on the playground.

There are three of four moms who organize each party his class will have this year. This was the first party of the year, and the moms did a fantastic job of creating centers for the kids!
Carter had a blast at his party, although when I picked him up he still said his favorite thing that he did today was play outside! He is such a boy!!!

When I got to Ally's school they were still eating lunch. Unfortunately, she saw me in the hall so I went in while she was still eating. She didn't eat much after I arrived!
After lunch all the kids put on their costumes so they could go trick-or-treating in the halls! She learned how to say "trick-or-treat" very quickly when she realized she would get candy!
After trick-or-treating the kids decorated cookies! She was trying very hard not to get messy!
I had so much fun getting to participate in their parties with them today, and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be so involved in their preschool years!

1 comments:

The Wests said...

They are precious! I love Ally's curls.