Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter-Roo!

I can't believe my baby boy turned 4 today. Seriously, where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that I woke up not feeling well, knowing that there was no way that I would be having a baby a month early while Sam and my mom were out of town. However, God had other plans, and a few hours later he arrived happy and healthy! Although that day was one of the scariest of my life, the blessing it brought me is unmeasurable!

Happy 4th Birthday, Carter! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you this year! We love you!

2 comments:

Jessica Detten said...

Wow! I had no idea Carter arrived early and without Sam or your mom by your side! Happy Birthday, Carter!

HaileyB said...

I didn't know that Carter was early - and without Sam and your mom in town! I'll have to hear that story. I can't believe the fall semester flew by like it did. We will have to meet at Cafe Eccell again once school is back in session.