Friday, March 26, 2010

One of My Favorite Things...

is Fightin' Texas Aggie Baseball! There is no better way to spend a beautiful spring afternoon/evening than at the baseball field! WHOOP!!!

Carter got to spend some time on the field with the players again tonight. Everyone was impressed that he knew all the words to the War Hymn (that's because he requests it every night when he goes to bed). I have been told that he is teaching it to his friends in class, even the t-sips!!


He hung out with the second baseman tonight!

He was so proud when he walked off the field!

Of course, you can't go to an Aggie baseball game without getting something to eat!

We have decided that we need to include "baseball treats" into our monthly budget!

The "Aggie Princess" swinging in her gymnastics pose.

When the sun goes down at Olsen Field, the bats come out! I am personally not a fan of them (remember "The Great Outdoors" when the bat lands on John Candy's face - it traumatized me at a very young age), and my daughter has inherited my fear of them! She was screaming the other night and wanted to leave because she is "really, really, really scared of bats!!!" Here we are walking to the car while she carefully observes the sky above her!
I'm glad my kids share my love of Aggie baseball!

0 comments: