Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chaos

The kids and I made a short trip to Central Park to feed the ducks. This was our first time to feed the ducks, and needless to say, it won't be our last!
I kept wondering what would happen if Carter decided to try and swim with the ducks! He was actually very good about not getting too close to the water (maybe because I reminded him about every 30 seconds!). I'm not too overprotective, am I? Ally was playing on the floor in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner and Carter decided to join her. They played together the entire time I cooked. I didn't even hear "no, mine" too many times!


Life around the Noynaert house has been pretty chaotic lately. I have been busy trying to keep the house clean so it can be shown, trying to schedule things for our big move, trying to entertain the kids, and trying to maintain somewhat of a normal routine! Whew! Today I felt like I was running and not going anywhere! I'll be glad when my mom gets home on Thursday and Sam gets home on Sunday!

1 comments:

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

You better still hang out with me when everyone gets home! It has been so great getting to see yall so much.