Monday, January 28, 2008

Frustration

If you have visited our blog over the last 24 hours, you have noticed that I have changed the background several times. I hate to admit it, but I get really bored looking at the same thing all the time, so I decided I would get one of the free templates on the Internet for our blog and spruce it up a little. It's just that ever since I quit working I lost a lot of my computer skills! I was able to finally upload a template, but I ended up not liking it as much as I thought I would...so I went to find a better one. Unfortunately, I could never get another one to come up on the blog so we are back to square one. I usually ask Sam for help but he is good at pretending he doesn't know how to do anything! At least I know how to change the colors and font! Happy February, a little early (you can't tell I used to teach kindergarten, can you???)!

0 comments: