Friday, October 3, 2008

Too Funny!

Carter has been keeping me laughing with some of the things he has been telling me lately: I wanted to write this one down before I forgot it.

This morning I made him some eggs, and they were still warm when I gave them to him. I told him to "blow on them" because I had to go get Ally out of bed. He was very distraught, and told me he couldn't do it because he didn't have a "big blower." He explained that my "blower" was a lot bigger, so I had to blow on them before he could eat them! Who knew?!?!?

3 comments:

The Markhams Four said...

That is so cute! I love the things toddlers say. They are growing up so fast.

Jacob and Emily said...

Hey Courtney.....It's Emily Todd from Muster committee - back in the good ol' days! So, I kind of blog stalk via Whitney's blog and I just adore looking at your babies They are so cute. Anyway - I just wanted to drop a note to say hello. Hope all is well!!!

The Wests said...

Courtney, you should be so proud to have such a big blower! We had JL yesterday and I missed hanging with you!