Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year

Things have been a little hectic around here since 2009. Between December 26-January 3, we had 4 visits to the pediatrician. I'm not exactly sure why it took them so long to realize that the kids were sick, but that's another story. Carter ended up having croup and bronchitis, while Ally had an ear infection, sinus infection, sore throat and pink eye. Let's just say it has been a long month so far.

The website I use for my backgrounds has been down, so I feel like I haven't been able to update my blog (yes, I'm a little OCD). I just read that it will be another week until they are up and running again, so I am going to have to suck it up and leave it as is for now. I will try and work on getting some new pictures and posts up here soon...I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting an update from us! Ha!

Happy New Year from The Noynaerts!

3 comments:

The Newton's said...

O.k...I'm a little OCD myself and when I realized that cutest blog on the block was down, I went searching for other backgrounds and found this website: http://www.simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/
It took a little while to figure out, but she has some cute backgrounds. There is a link on my blog!

I'm sorry about all of your doctor's visits, but hope that your little guys are feeling better!

The Wests said...

Oh, I'm so sorry about all the sickies. No fun at all, especially during the holidays. Hope y'all are better now.

Erica said...

I was waiting on an update!! Love catching up with your blog.. and love wordless wednesday.. Emma loves to mimic me too! Hope everyone is feeling better!!