Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My First Blog Award!


One of my friends decided that, for some crazy reason, I deserve an award for my blog! I really appreciate her thinking of me, and although my blog isn't creative (I'm lacking that gene) or nearly as humorous as hers, I decided to accept her award and get to blogging (even though it was given nearly a week ago!). Thanks, Gini!

So, here it goes...I am supposed to list six things I am thankful for and why:

- I am thankful for my children, who can make me laugh, cry or want to go insane all in the same day! It is a privilege to be their mommy, and I thank God for them every day!

-I am thankful for my husband, who loves me no matter what (or at least says he does!).

-I am thankful for my family: my mom for being my best friend; my dad for being my hero; and my brother for everything in between.

-I am thankful for new and old friends, especially those who call to check up on me, and who will still be there for me even when I'm not at my best!

-I am thankful for running (did I actually just write that???). It is a new "hobby," and although I haven't really gotten to the point of loving it, it has helped me get through our recent move and gave me a much needed goal to focus on.

-I am thankful for choices and opportunities...because not everyone has them!

Now I get to pass the award on:

1. Rebecca

2. Dawn

3. Jessica

0 comments: