Thursday, February 25, 2010

SnOw DaY 2010

They said it was coming, but I didn't believe them. They've said it a hundred times before, but this time was different. I picked the kids up from school early on Tuesday, and after fighting them for two hours to take a nap, I finally gave in and let them go outside to this!!!

Can you believe it? Snow in College Station...in February?

To say that the kids LOVED it would be an understatement!!! I couldn't get them to come inside, even though their little hands and feet were freezing!


All the kids (me included) wanted to make a snowman...

and I think he turned out to be a pretty good "Frosty", even if he only lived for one short day!

After a trip to Uncle Bubba and Aunt Heather's house, and two hours of playing in the snow, they gave in and came inside! It couldn't have been a more perfect day!

0 comments: