Sunday, February 7, 2010

We Are In SERIOUS Trouble!

This weekend Ally attended a birthday party for a friend who is turning five. The friend's little sister (who is two, also) was there, but Ally didn't really want anything to do with her. She wanted to do everything the "big" girls were doing, which meant picking out a dress, getting her fingernails painted, wearing make-up and getting her hair done! It was such a fun day, and I'm so glad that we were able to help celebrate such a special birthday!


Ally (aka Tinkerbell) waiting patiently for her turn to get her nails done!


She picked out blue fingernail polish...

glittery green eye-shadow...

and pink hair with silver glitter (she wanted green hair, but we were going to the A&M basketball game vs. Baylor so I told her she had to pick a different color!)!

She thought she looked beautiful...and that is all that mattered!
All the girls did a fashion show at the end, but Ally wasn't too sure about her first runway experience. She ran out to me as soon as it finished and sat in my lap until it was time for cake!

She had the best time at the party, which only solidified her aspirations of becoming a real princess when she grows up! She is dressed as a princess (complete with glass slippers, crown and wand) while we are home, but knows she has to turn back into Ally when we go somewhere. I'm not complaining, though, because I dreamed that I would have a little princess one day and now I have one!

0 comments: