Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wedding Bells




It is official...my baby brother is married!!! We are so happy that he found such a great woman to spend the rest of his life with!

It was a fun weekend, full of rehearsals, dinners, dancing and swimming! The kids thought the best part was the swimming pool at the hotel, which we visited each day. They stayed up very late for them each night, but considering everything going on, they both did a fantastic job of keeping it together all weekend! We now know for certain that dance is in our future, because all Ally did at the reception was bust a move! I'd like to say she gets her skills from her mama, but we all know that she has already surpassed me in the dancing department!

One of the best things about the weekend was catching up with family we don't see very often and old friends that have moved far away! I even learned that someone reads my blog somewhat frequently (hi, Aunt Dee Dee!).

I'm sad to say that I didn't get all the pictures I wanted (ex. there are none of the bride and groom on their wedding day), but it was a busy weekend and I was too busy taking care of the kids and having fun!

Justin and Heather, we love you and are so incredibly happy for you!

2 comments:

Jessica Detten said...

Love all of the pictures! Your parents look great! Wish we could have been there.

Kim and Scott said...

What precious pics!