Friday, November 16, 2007

Update


It happened...Ally caught Carter's cough/cold. After 4 trips to the doctor in 8 days, they finally told me that there is nothing they can do for her and it will just have to pass on its own. I feel so bad for her because she is miserable and there is nothing I can do but love her. Carter's cold lasted about 10 days so I'm hoping this will pass soon. I just don't understand why they both have to get sick when Sam goes to work!!!

On a lighter note, here is a picture of Carter driving the car cart in HEB on Wednesday (he played hookie from school so we could escape a few of the germs he has been picking up there). I have to admit that I HATE the car cart, and before I had kids, I swore up and down that I would NEVER let them ride in one. Well, obviously I ate my words. Carter LOVES driving the car, and it is actually fun to see something so simple bring so much joy to him. TI just wish it wasn't so hard to drive! he first time he rode in it I laughed the entire time because I had turned into one of "those" mothers.

If you look closely, you can notice that he thought the chicken would make a perfect booster seat!

0 comments: