Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mom's Camera

We went to the Poinsettia Festival today in Brenham. It is an annual tradition that my mom and I do every year. This year we loaded up both kids and took grandad with us for a few more hands. Ally told Santa what she wanted, but Carter would not go anywhere near him!
Carter sitting on the stairs waiting patiently for us to check out.
The rest of the pictures are from my mom's camera. Carter and I would retreat to her house during the summer so that he could swim in his pool and I could cool off. I don't recommend being pregnant during the Texas summer! Here is a picture of me about 2 days before I had Ally. No wonder I can't seem to loose the "Ally" belly!

Carter loved swimming in his pool at Ga Ga's this summer!
He also decided that it was too hot to wear clothes after he would swim so we let him run around naked for a bit. Great mother, right?
Carter pushing Ally out of the way so he could ride the "tractor" in Ga Ga's garage.
Carter's first experience with fireworks!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Courtney,
I love your blog! I added you to my friends list. You kids are just precious. Aren't Ally's so sweet:)
Emily