Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Pictures

Carter hiding under the Christmas tree. The cats enjoy sleeping under our tree every year, and this year Carter thinks it's a pretty cool place to hang out, too. Sam and I have a bet to see how long our tree is going to make it this year!
I had visions of having a really cute Christmas card with pictures of the kids. However, my dreams have been vanished because every time I try to get one of those cute pictures, this is what ends up happening! Maybe next year...
Carter loves to eat pudding with grandad!
Ally taking a nap in her bed.

Ally loves to smile and laugh!!!
Carter and Socks hanging out in shoe boxes. Notice that Socks is so fat that she broke her box!
Carter playing with his cousin Kaylie. I think he's telling her how to get in trouble! Carter randomly kissing Ally while I had the camera near me! He is such a good big brother!
We took the kiddos to the local John Deere store to see Santa. Needless to say, we didn't see Santa but Carter got to drive a tractor, which is much better than Santa in his eyes!

0 comments: