Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just Another Day

Carter has started to smile on cue...I mean after several threats...which often includes a big smile with his eyes closed. I was fast enough to catch this smile with his eyes half open! Notice that he likes to wear his glasses like Daddy wears them!

Ally is crawling more and more each day, but at a much slower pace than I expected. I guess she figures that she has taken this long, what's a little longer? When she gets mad she sits up, kicks her feet and flaps her arms like she is about to take flight . I keep reminding her that she knows how to crawl, but she likes to remind me that she is a DIVA and is not going to do it! I am worried about how she is going to act when she becomes a teenager...oh the drama!

Carter and Ally woke up from their naps at the same time today. After getting Carter out of bed, we went in to get Ally. Carter kept insisting that he needed to get into Ally's bed. When I finally gave in, he gave her a hug, told her he missed her, and then told her he loved her. Ahhh! If only it was like that all the time! This picture is actually a re-creation of the original brother/sister love fest.


One of Carter's favorites things to do help daddy water the plants (can you tell?). Tonight this turned into 30 minutes of playing in the sprinkler in the front yard. Ally was in the house helping me clean the kitchen (aka crying because she wouldn't crawl), so we went outside to see what the boys were up to. As you can see, she ended up getting undressed as well. At first we kept her where she would barely get wet...
but it didn't work!


The night ended with Carter and Ally taking a bath together. Monkey see, monkey do!



0 comments: