Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Green Beast




Here are some pictures of the new wagon Gaga got the kids to use in Fort Worth, because for some reason (Ally), the other one never got moved with us. I have never seen a kid who loves riding in a wagon as much as she does, and Gaga thought it would be nice to have when it starts getting cooler, and wagons seem to be the thing to take with you to the zoo!

The wagon came with seat belts, which Sam and I thought was kind of silly, so we didn't install them when we (I mean, he) put it together. Well, I'm sure you can guess what happened...tonight we were leisurely walking along, enjoying the evening, when all of the sudden we heard the scream. I immediately turned around to see my daughter sprawled out, face first, in the road!!! I guess she will learn to sit in the wagon, and we will learn that things are included in the package for a reason!

2 comments:

The Newton's said...

Seatbelts in a wagon? Seemed kinda silly to me too! We have a nice little door on ours. Has Cameron ever used it? No. Climbing over the wagon is so much better!

You kids are way too cute!

Dawn :)

Sam said...

If Ally hadn't been upset, there would be a ferral baby wandering Hildring Dr. right now - we didn't even notice that our baby girl had "exited" the wagon!

Don't worry Ally - we would have figured it out eventually!

Ahhh - the joys of being a second child - your parents are pretty relaxed about "safety". Just imagine what we'd be like if had any more...