Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Ally!


Words cannot describe the emotions I am feeling today. It has been a roller-coaster, from elation that my baby girl finally made it through that tough first year, to "now we don't have a baby anymore!" On one hand, I can't wait until she starts walking, talking and acting more like a toddler, and on the other hand, I don't want my baby girl to get any bigger than she is now! What a day!

I had this big plan to make a photo slide-show of pictures from her first year, but it turns out I just didn't have time to do it. Here is a picture from the day she was born, and another from a few weeks ago. Wow, she has certainly grown!

Ally is such a joy! She has a very strong personality, and she isn't afraid to show it! She is everything I hoped for and so much more! I can't wait to see what God has in store for her! Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

0 comments: