Thursday, September 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Ally was a little concerned the other day when I started unpacking my suitcase. I think we were gone for almost an entire month, either in Ruidoso or College Station. Thanks to the Aggies (no game this weekend), we are getting to spend a weekend at home! We have big plans to clean out the garage, if anyone wants to stop by and help! And believe me, we need all the help we can get!

In other news, Carter loves school. The first day I went to pick him up the teacher told me that Carter went tee-tee in the potty. I thought she meant the other Carter in his class, but she assured me that it was my Carter. I know most of you are reading this and thinking, "who cares," but this was huge news in the Noynaert house. You see, Carter has been adamantly against any type of potty training, and we were convinced that he would be going to college wearing Depends. Every night before his bath, and a few other random times, he has asked to go potty and actually done it! I don't know if it is the thrill of flushing his tee-tee down the toilet, watching mommy do the "happy dance," or getting his two chocolate chips for going, but whatever it is, I am one happy mama!!! Ally will be off of formula this weekend, and maybe, just maybe, Carter will be out of diapers by the time he goes to kindergarten! Hip-hip hooray!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Potty training checked off of the list - that Nobel Prize is next on the list...

Mindy said...

I just hate that we didnt catch up when you were in town. It has been far too long. I look forward to seeing you when I make my DFW trip next month

I started MOPS this week. Your familiar face would be nice. Everyone has asked how I found it and when I mention you I have a little sad moment of my former neighbor who was going to do it with me:)

The Wests said...

That is great! Go Carter@!