Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"I'm just working"





Last night I was cooking dinner while Ally and Carter were playing in Carter's room. I noticed that it had gotten quiet in there so I went in to check on them and this is what I found. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera with me the first time I went in. Carter had his "workman gloves" on and was "fixing" the door. When I asked him what he was doing he replied, "I'm just working." I didn't get a picture of him with his gloves on, which are actually fleece mittens we got from Old Navy last winter. At least I don't have to worry if he has an imagination!

2 comments:

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

I love all the new pictures! So cute. Can't wait to see yall in a few days.

The Wests said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun up there! Hope you're getting settled alright. Miss you!