Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's Already May!!!

This week has been kind of a blur because on Tuesday and Wednesday I had the unfortunate luck of getting the stomach bug (Carter caught it yesterday, but so far, Ally has been safe!). I looked at my watch yesterday and realized that, since I was pretty out of it for two days, I didn't realize we had entered into a new month. I remember when I was teaching I would eagerly await for May to get here because it meant the end of the year had arrived and summer would be here shortly. However, over the past few months I have been dreading May, and somehow it is already here!

Ally turns 8 months tomorrow! It doesn't seem possible! She is such a good baby, and I can finally say that she is a great sleeper! She loves playing with Carter, jumping in her Jumparoo, being outside, and sitting in Mommy or Gaga's lap! I love having a little girl to play dress-up with! She is really good about keeping bows in her hair...or on her head. I can't wait until she starts crawling in the next couple of weeks! Here are some pictures of her in her room.

We have enjoyed spending time with my dad while he is here from Rome. Carter absolutely loves hanging out with him and showing him all his new skills...playing baseball, riding his big boy bike, reading books, etc. I can't wait until we all get to go visit him in Rome!
I just wanted to tell everyone what a great little brother I have!!! He has graciously offered to take care of our dogs this week while the movers are here! It is a huge stress relief for me, and I love him for doing it for us!

0 comments: