Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zoo, Yard Work and Park





















One good thing about Fort Worth is that the zoo is right by our house! We bought an annual membership so we can go whenever we want! We also planted some new flowers in the flowerbeds by our big trees in the front yard. Carter really enjoyed helping daddy, and Ally did a good job of looking cute and attracting neighbors! We also made a trip to the park by our house today. I don't like it as much as the park by our old house, but it gives us somewhere to go when we need to get out of the house! Sorry the pictures are out of order...I don't have the patience to fix them right now!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

I know EXACTLY which park that is! My sister and her family live right across the street! I bet yall are practically neighbors. It is Overton, isn't it?

We'll have to meet up sometime. We go over to FW every other month or so.

Kristie
robnkristie@sbcglobal.net--email me!