Monday, September 28, 2009

Ally's 2nd Birthday

I finally figured out how to load pictures onto my blog again! For some reason it hasn't been working, and I finally had the time to sit down and figure out why! It is still being slow, though...anyone know how to fix it??? I've lost a lot of the little computer skills I had while I was teaching, and now I find myself a little overwhelmed when there is a problem that I don't know how to fix instantly!

We celebrated Ally's 2nd birthday with an M&M party! This girl LOVES M&Ms!!! We were so blessed to have our families and close friends with us to celebrate, especially on the same day as the first Aggie game!



Yummy M&M cake!

Ally getting ready for her party! Notice how she had to wear her tutu and "princess" shoes!

She loved playing in the bounce house with all her friends, but I think she had the most fun playing with Bubbba!
I'm not sure who had more fun at the party! Carter was worn out by the time it was over!

I still cannot believe that my "baby" is two!!

Ally wearing her favorite present! I think she was worn this dress and her "high heels" every day!

1 comments:

Sam said...

Hard to believe she is getting so grown-up. And to whoever bought the dresses/shoes/jewelry: thanks a lot - now she loves them and they only get more expensive! I guess I need to start working more to save up for my future credit card bills!