Thursday, September 3, 2009

Male Bonding

Sam has been waiting patiently every year for me to give him the okay to take Carter dove hunting with him. Even though I wasn't thrilled about the idea, I caved and let him go. Carter stayed in the truck with Daisy, and although Sam only got one bird (because they got there late), they both had a lot of fun doing "manly" things. Ally wanted to go, too, but I convinced her that hunting was only for boys so she "got" to stay home with me! We had fun eating frito pie and making cookies while the boys were gone.







3 comments:

Sam said...

Notice the lunchables on the side of the truck - now that's a dove hunter.
I've got 1 family member hooked, just have Courtney and Ally to go...

Jacob and Emily said...

Oh my goodness - my husband is already asking me if he can take our 5 month old dove hunting! Silly men : ) Carter looks like he had a great time!

Mindy said...

This is my future!