Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Scary Day

My mom, Ally and I were driving to Kroger's yesterday when my brother called my cell phone (my mom left hers at the house) and said that he had been in an accident and needed us to come and get him. About that time a fire truck pulled out in front of us and I told my mom to follow it. This is what we saw when we pulled up. Needless to say, we were very worried about Justin. Thankfully, God was with him (there is just no other way to explain it) and he walked away without a scratch!!!

Justin was going straight on George Bush when a car pulled out in front of him at the intersection by Olsen Field. He slowed down, just in time for another car to run the light, turn the corner and swipe his truck. It spun his truck around, he hit the curb and rolled into the fence. He is very lucky the pole didn't go through the driver's side window, and even more lucky that he didn't have a passenger with him!!! Like I said, God was him and we are so very, very thankful!! We love you, Bubba!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Courtney, how scary! I am so glad he is okay. What a blessing!!

HaileyB said...

That is very scary! I'm so glad he was able to walk away.