Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Days

Today was the the first day of school for Carter and Ally! They will both be attending school on Tuesdays and Thursdays this year, which means that I will have a little time to do fun things like go to the grocery store, gym and mall by myself (exciting, right?)! It is hard to believe that both my "babies" are in school - can someone please freeze time for me?

Carter is going to the same preschool that Sam went to when he was younger. It is an amazing school, and I know that he will grow to love it as much as I do! He was so excited (and ready) to be back at school this morning!

Ally is going to school for the first time this year. The teacher said she did great on her first day, and only cried for about 5 minutes when she realized I left and wasn't coming right back. Although she is the oldest child in the class, I know she is going to love going (especially because her big brother goes to school, too!).


2 comments:

Sam said...

Ahh, the old alma mater. We can only hope that he turns out as "cool" as myself, graphing calculator and all!

Jacob and Emily said...

Your "babies" are too cute and look so grown up going to school! Can't wait to meet them some time this fall when we are in town!